CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

august 9, 2007 - have i mentioned i was busy?

so i'm busy, if you can't already tell. lol i want to slow down in everything i do, it just seems everything's going by me in blinding speed.

i happened to try out this hair coloring (just highlights) thing off the counter...i did color my hair like last week, but it still made my hair look dark in certain lighting. >.> that was totally not my intention anyway. but b/c i was in a rush and i had to get to school...i just tried to get some strands of hair on my head and let 'er go...it fuggin turned orange at the top back part of my head....oops...guess i got too happy there. but it did lighten up my hair color. well now i know it works...i just gotta work on holding the strand of hair properly >.>

i feel like i'm in a time crunch w/everything...i gotta find a place to live, i gotta do homework, and well i do need bodies to practice on before i get my massage therapy license next month. yeah when i looked at my calendar i realized something...my completion massages are in september. oops. i've been busy promoting myself off of my myspace, so far i only was able to get the interest of one friend...so i need to keep trying.

that's all for now....

No comments: