CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

july 25, 2007 - blah...

exhaustion at its finest. haven't experienced that in a very long time. over the weekend i had foot reflexology class (there is a hand reflexology but they don't teach that...as far as i know) and a party i had to go to on saturday. most of the pics i have for that party is on my myspace account (www.myspace.com/lefteyepni ; feel free to check it out, as long as you have an account and i added you, there's been a surge of weirdos asking me to add them as a friend and i don't know them!!). anyhoo, the reflexology class was da bomb...in fact it only took me 5 mins of massage to completely sleep although for some reason i was still wide awake and hearing myself snore. why do i say this...i felt more refreshed and relaxed like i did sleep for an extra 8 hours. lol.

my living situation w/my parents is still there, intense and is the majority part of my exhaustion. *breathes in deeply and out* mind chatters are all over the place but disappears when i go to work. also i learned in that foot reflexology class that we tend to store all or problems on our feet. at the present moment, my left foot is bothering, due to an outburst my mom had last night. i need to shake it off.

oh look at the time...jeet kune do awaits...i'll be back

No comments: