CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

things you'd like to know more about me:

things you'd like to know more about me:

  1. i just became a certified massage therapist (woohoo!!) officially on sept. 27, 2007
  2. i'm a taurus and i'm 28....so in chinese astrology...i'm either the sheep or the ram (why is it confusing)
  3. i like to blog....that's why i have at least 3 or 4 (losing track here) different kinds of blogs from different companies: one in xanga, one in myspace, one in livejournal...and now here
  4. i luff anime and manga. lately my current obsession is japanese, korean, and taiwanese dramas (mostly comedy stuff)....
  5. i can be pretty sporty if the occasion arises, depending on the type of sport tho; although, i can actually play most of them...i like to go to the beach and play some football (just tossing), & always bring my tennis racket & balls (in the back of the car). my all time favorite sports - basketball & martial arts
  6. if you don't know me, i'm married...for almost 8 years now. and yes, communication is the key. we also have a 5 yr old together
  7. i can get really fan-girly in my posts
  8. fave actors (actually current actors i have a fan-girly crush on): wu zun/chun, jensen ackles, chris evans, ikuta toma (the actor's first name is toma, but i wrote it out how it is in japan; same goes for wu zun/chun), and masi oka
  9. try to find me on myspace...you'll find out more about me haha
  10. fave tv shows: (american) - heroes, supernatural, the 4400, the office, lost; (asian) - hana-kimi (both japanese & taiwanese versions), ko one/x-family, romantic princess, great teacher onizuka
that's the jest of it so far. ;)

No comments: