CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

sept 24, 2007 - these past two weeks

the past two weeks have gone by pretty quickly. i know i was supposed to post other things, but, as you can already tell; i'm quite busy.

anyway the previous weekend (not this past weekend) i started a lymphatic massage class. pretty much the massage consists of moving the fluids in your lymph from your foot to the rest of your body (mind you we tend to store things mostly in our feet when we want to forget things). and since it doesn't have a way to pump throughout your body like how the heart does with blood flow, this massage helps you distribute the lymph flow.


so during the weekend of 9/15 & 9/16, was great; we got the introduction of the class and started to implement the techniques. little did i know how much it would impact me. first, we had to pick a partner and practice asking questions before starting a massage session. from previous massages to a death in the family, i was asked about this because it might show up during the massage. little did i know how true that was. while my classmate yuriko worked on me, there was energy stuck in my body that she needed help with. by the time the teacher came, she touched my lymph nodes around my stomach area (mostly in the chyle *sp?* cistern) and felt the energy. the minute she mentioned the word sadness, it felt like a wave came over me. and i ended up "releasing" what i was keeping inside.

what was inside me was the fact that i was still grieving from my grandma's passing in 2003. of course this type of releasing meant crying, which i tried to surpress, but it was so overwhelming, it literally came out. i shook and convulsed and cried my heart out. both yuriko and the teacher were helping me move that energy out of my body. it came in a few waves, the emotion i mean. in the middle of the first and last emotional waves, i got really cold and they stacked like 3 thick wool blankets on top of the blanket that i was on. mind you the whole room was so freakin' warm already. it felt like ice blasted on my body ...that's how cold it was. the last wave of emotion, my teacher later told me that it was some birth trauma that i was releasing. i don't know anything about this because i never took that class (so i can't even tell you what it is in detail). after everything, i will say that i became more "awake" and more lighter.


this past weekend was the last two days of the class. i released again...this time my fear of drowning. see i drowned when i was 5 or 6 when we were in philippines. my dad pulled me out of the water (we were swimming in the ocean and i didn't listen to him) and rescued me and after that incident, that caused me to have this fear of swimming. we were getting the lymph massage on our faces yesterday (sunday) and when i was in a deep state of sleeping, i noticed that when my partner massaged a certain area on my face i would wake up gasping for air and my body would jerk. when the massage was done, i told him what was going on. he told me that he supported me thru my release and asked how i was feeling. i told him i was feeling much better.

and during these two weeks, i've accomplished catching up w/the rest of the class in business law (except for the discussion board stuff online). i've also got a new fan-girly obsession: wu zun (or chun) . he's so adorable x_x...i was busy watching the taiwanese version of hana-kimi (when i had to wait for the subs on the japanese version) and noticed the yummy goodness of wu zun. *sigh* i'll post a pic up of him later

i do have a lot of things going on, but right now, i want to take it slow; that's my intention for now....it's the calm before the storm i think (midterms...etc...).... @_@

No comments: