CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

july 4, 2007 - so i found a job

a proposition came up several weeks ago after volunteering (also part of my business practicum in the massage school in order to get my certificate) to help out with the graduation, where i should help out the owner of the school (since she also is currently battling colon cancer), drive to the other schools (san francisco & san rafael) and make sure everything's in check. i had a dream that i did it, and i ended up getting a call from it, so i thought hey, "follow your dreams" right....b4 i made my final decision, asked my hubby if it's ok with him. he said yes...so i called the owner....

had an interview 4pm last monday and b/c of her condition, she had to take a shower and was late for it (the interview was held at her house). if you know me, it's not a problem, things happen. so i told her that. she started crying and i felt hella bad so i just hugged her...so we talked, told her what i did in the past and she asked how much i was looking for. i told her that it's been 3 years since i last worked so i really don't know. so she started me low (this is good, considering that i need to pay off my bills ASAP before moving out of my parents') and will gradually increase w/in the following months. the job is also good b/c i can bring my daughter with me, everywhere, AND my hours are very FLEXIBLE. this is a good thing cuz i don't have to worry about child care (and spending money for it in that matter, cuz after all i live in the sf bay area) and my hubby can start saving up, AND once school starts i can work however long is needed (that's including my schooling and my daughter's).

so i don't think i'll be able to start up that b/w pic of chris evans. it's ok, i gotta start providing for the family sometime; better now than later i suppose. besides my hubby asked if i can find a job anyway, renting here is frickin' expensive; not to mention that one of the classes i needed to graduate for my business major is work experience...and I MUST BE WORKING. anyhoo, i'll find a way to be able to draw again, although it was very refreshing to draw recently.

saw transformers on the 2nd, and saw ratatouille on the 1st. both were good movies, and yes i had to bring our daughter w/us to the transformers movie. she seemed disinterested in the whole movie, although there was one part where she laughed along ...then again we were watching the 10pm show and she was getting sleepy...you should see her drawing of optimus prime, i was quite pleased w/her artistic skills; it's been getting better and better.

well that's what i've been doing most of this week...happy 4th everyone....did i mention how friggin' hot this town is? >.> ridiculously hot that it nearly drained my soul....

No comments: