CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

June 23, 2007 - we get what we get for a reason

"I lovingly release the past and turn my attention to this new day."

This was an affirmation quote I got on a piece of paper today at the massage school's graduation for the HHP (Holistic Health Practitioner) students. Mind you this was one of many pieces of papers in a basket that I pulled out. It seems that I still do hold onto the past (with the thanks to my mom -_- who can't seem to let go and remind me of MY PAST) and this piece of paper was like a reminder for me to let it go and look at the present. It was shocking to me...so, just like what I put on the title: we get what we get for a reason. I was there today to help out w/the food and other stuff ...for most of the day, that is. Anyway, I will keep this piece of paper and remind myself in times of need that

No comments: